If you’d like to keep things Fresh by transferring to another hub, to start the process complete the transfer application form below.
If the criteria has been met, we’ll then obtain feedback from the members of the new hub, similar to the process of when a new member joins.
Hub morale is a determining factor when approving transfer requests to ensure your existing hub members are not disadvantaged. Therefore transfer requests are capped to the following:
- For hubs with 15+ members: Fresh will approve 2 transfers within a 6 month period (6 months is calculated from the last approved transfer date).
- For hubs with 11-14 members: Fresh will approve 1 transfer within a 6 month period (6 months is calculated from the last approved transfer date).
- For hubs with <10 members: No transfers will be approved
CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP TRANSFER
- You have been a member of your existing hub for at least 12 months.
- You have achieved a minimum of eight guests in the last 12 months.
- You have a great attendance record.
- You have been an active member ranking highly across all areas on the Fresh Dashboard.
- You have been a team player by contributing in a hub leadership role.
- You have been an active networker across the Fresh community.
CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS
Hub meetings, webinars, courses and socials. There are always networking events going on at Fresh. Take a look at what’s on offer.