Fresh Networking was created to provide business owners with a Fresh alternative to networking. There are many networking groups however we found they were so stuffy, restrictive, uninspiring and not focused on helping people to connect with passionate, entrepreneurial people in a fun and relaxed environment.
Fresh Networking is about providing More Connections with Less Blah!! We understand business can be difficult so let's take away the pressure of forced referrals and instead, focus on longstanding referral relationships based on trust, friendships and have a bit of fun along the way.
- The services I provide are:
- Membership to a Fresh Hub in your local business area
- Educational events
- Speed networking to introduce you to more connections
- Collaboration with other Fresh members
- Online membership profiles to promote members to refer to one another
- A structured meeting format to ensure members are achieving results
- The opportunity to present educational pieces to other Fresh hubs
- Speaker opportunities
- Social activities
- Personal web profile pages for members
- How I can help Fresh members:
I have been involved with many concepts of business networking in Melbourne over the past 8 years and I have seen the good, bad and the ugly. We have plucked all aspects of the good to ensure our members benefit whether it be in terms of referrals, business connections or friendships to support one another. Being in business on your own can be a daunting experience so why not get together with likeminded business owners and share the load.
We inspire you to achieve your goals and your hub mates are genuinely interested in seeing you achieve success. Success is different for everyone so whether it being for personal development, friendships, connections or referrals we want you to achieve the best possible result for you.
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Health and Well Being
- General Service based industries
- My target market is:
Established business who have been around for at least 2 + years who would like to grow their connections but also help other business grow.
We also like to help start-up businesses by sharing the knowledge of our more experienced business owners to ensure they make more informed decisions when looking at opportunities to grow and develop their business.
- Irwin Hau
When it comes to networking, it's usually the same old boring format and it feels awkward. Fresh truly lives up to its name. The people are approachable, proactive and the vibe is relaxed. Credit to you Darren and the team for starting something amazing. Keep it up!