Brett is the Co-Founder & CEO at Fin-X Wealth, he specialises in assisting sophisticated clients to achieve financial success through a global strategic investment approach.
His finance career commenced at global investment bank UBS within international sales and trading divisions before broadening his investment experience within ABN Amro and as a Branch owner of Morgans Financial offering advice within stockbroking, wealth management, superannuation and strategic asset allocation.
Brett strongly believes that Australian investors are limited in their ability to participate in global investment opportunities. Fin-X Wealth was created as the answer to this problem.
Services offered by Fin-X Wealth:
- Global strategic investment advice and asset allocation
- Superannuation and Self managed super fund advice
- Access to 55 global stock markets through 10 different multi- currency accounts
- Access to direct global/domestic bonds, private equity, managed funds and new issues (IPO’s)
- Full reporting via a centralised global platform
Brett holds a Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance), a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment, a Diploma of Financial Planning (Superannuation) and is the Chairmen of the Fin-X Wealth Investment Committee and a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA)