I am an experienced SEO Specialist & Account Manager for StudioHawk. Previously, my professional history ranged from retail, politics, serviced offices and recruitment, in which customer service, organisation, and resourcefulness was demonstrated throughout these positions. When I started at StudioHawk, I was able to start at an entry-level position and learn SEO from the ground up. I had the benefit of learning SEO from the best team and an award-winning company and now, I am an SEO Specialist and Account Manager for a range of clients.
Originally from Chicago, I moved here when I was 18 in order to concentrate on my career. I met Harry (Director of StudioHawk) through a networking event and 4 years later, I am now part of an amazing team that delivers great value to our clients.
This has not only taught me the importance of networking but has shown me the value of cultivating and supporting relationships. Joining Fresh Networking and becoming the Meet and Greeter will allow me to grow my network, connect people, and develop personally and professionally.
- The services I provide are:
All things SEO which includes (but not limited to):
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing - etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Conduct strong on-page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimisation strategies and link analysis.
- Manage landing pages and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing - optimisation.
- How I can help Fresh members:
Aside from SEO, my goal is to develop my network in order to connect like-minded people, not just with myself, but with each other. I want to help Fresh Members and Guests, who are looking for someone in a particular industry, find them easily.
- The main business categories in my network are:
As I am in the Digital Marketing space, I have a range of contacts in many different industries which are primarily small to medium businesses. These include (but are not limited to):
- My target market is:
From an SEO perspective, I'm looking to meet any of the following:
- Web Developers
- AdWord Specialists
- Other Digital Marketers
From a referral perspective, I work with many companies but I'd like to help small to medium businesses who are looking to invest in their website and build their online traffic and conversions.