My name is Sonya Law the founder of SL HR Consulting, I help businesses to put the human back into human resources.
I believe if you take care of people they will take care of your customers and business.
2. Background, skills, experience:
- Human Resources Degree from Deakin Uni, Diploma of Education, Master of Business Administration from Monash University.
- Senior Leadership Team from 2012 to 2020 for Sullair a Hitachi Group Company.
- Achieved the Innovation award in 2020 for designing an IT platform during the pandemic to solved societies problem of social connectedness.
- Participated in United Nations – Sustainable Development Goals in Sydney in 2020.
- Chaired the 2 day conference at Crown Melbourne in 2021 for Human Resources Summit (The Brownlow of HR – lol).
- Famous for my laugh, positive energy and empathy!
- Beautiful wife to Amazing Matt Law my husband and mother to Nic (22) Jemma (20) and Jackson (20).
3. Services offered:
- Culture Engagement – surveys, workshops, coaching, wellness programs.
- Employee matters – termination, performance management, redudancy, employment contracts, policies, award interpretation.