I challenge business owners to not just get out of the weeds, but smell the roses along the way. That cliche of "work ON the business not IN the business" is a sad but true reality for many. As an experienced business coach and consultant I combine a deep understanding in human behaviour (why we do or don't do what we do) and strong business acumen to help business owners grow their businesses into productive, thriving and most importantly fun workplaces.
There are some common mistakes I see in business:
- The outcome is unknown - we're doing what we're doing, but not sure what the goal is.
- We have a big goal, without a plan to get there.
- We have a goal and a plan, but no idea of the activity that's really getting the best result.
- Spend a lot of money on marketing, that's either not getting the leads or converting into clients.
- Poor communication, leading to
- The services I provide are:
- Strategies to grow your business
- Leadership development
- Training in leadership, communications, sales
- Business development through sales training and marketing planning and support
- Improving efficiencies through systems, processes, cutting out waste and developing the discipline around adherence to it
- Improving communications to reduce inefficiencies and improve performance particularly with working with teams
- Building dynamic organisational cultures, through development of values, visions and organisations standards
- How I can help Fresh members:
The one thing I know about business is the power of having someone help you work ON the business, not IN the business. This is such a cliche statement, yet it is so true.
When you're caught in the world-wind, it's often someone else looking at your direction asking "are you actually doing what you need to do to get to that location?", or "is that really the location you want to head in?" that offers the most value.
I challenge the status quo because through change comes growth. I will ask you to sit on the edge of your comfort zone, with your legs hanging over so that, as person you will grow, and as a result, so will your business. I am focused on outcomes and efficiency, but not at the cost of having a good time.
My role is helping business owners and leaders create the business that actually makes them happy.
- The main business categories in my network are:
Very varied - from finance to creative, from health to manufacturing.
- My target market is:
Business owners and leaders with teams of 10-20 people.
Financial services, service businesses, health & fitness, and manufacturing industries.