I am a Financial Planner predominantly based in Ascot Vale (and in the city when suitable for clients), who predominantly works with those between 40-60 years of age on building and enhancing their retirement picture. In my job, there is nothing better than experiencing the joy of a client becoming mortgage free or their realisation that they can retire on their own terms. In recent times, I have also worked with these clients on their parent's entry into Aged Care which can be complex and emotional events.
- The services I provide are:
Whilst Financial Planning is quite broad, the core services I predominantly work within are:
- Structuring client's cash-flow to support their budget and savings goals.
- Debt management/repayment strategies
- Superannuation review and retirement planning.
- Wealth creation strategies.
- Protecting wealth and loved ones in the event of death, illness or injury.
- Aged Care planning
- How I can help Fresh members:
As a financial planner, I get visibility over a client's full position as this allows us to plan as accurately as possible for future known events as well as those likely to occur.
In having the above information, we identify areas of improvement that align to services that we cannot provide, examples being home loan review, car finance, travel, buying property (we only manage affordability), selling property & estate planning. I hope to facilitate a panel in each of these categories in which I can match my client with a Fresh member service that will help strengthen/enhance my relationship with the client by placing them in trusted hands.
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Mortgage Broker
- Buyers Advocate (Property)
- Personal Training (Nutrition & Fitness)
- Life Coach
- Outsourcing Services
- HR Advisor
- My target market is:
Individuals or Couples who are starting their road to retirement in their early 40s all the way up to those getting closer to retirement (ages 40-60). These clients are typically looking for financial coaching in paying down a home loan, building their super balances and aligning their cashflow towards a specific goal.