My life really is like a box of chocolates! A colourful assortment of people, places and experiences that bring me joy. Wife and mother are without a doubt my favourites and always keep the box full to the brim and exciting. In 2015, I embarked on the challenging creation of a brand new flavour, small business owner! At its soft delicious centre is Just Believe Fit, a relaxed and friendly wellness studio which invites to people make friends with their bodies and create realistic and sustainable mind body fitness programs. Using a blend of high quality ingredients drawn from my past as a School teacher, Movement Educator and Fitness Instructor this taste sensation appeals to lovers of Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, Barre and Body Conditioning and is of particular benefit to mature bodies.The added bonus is that it can also be delivered straight to the your place of work and custom designed for different palates.
- The services I provide are:
- A beautiful studio space! A relaxed, friendly environment which is free of judgement and welcoming of all
- Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Stretch and Body Conditioning classes delivered by a team of skilled instructors dedicated to fostering health and wellbeing.
- Regular seminars and workshops on trending health and wellbeing topics and different mind body disciplines
- Custom designed workplace wellness classes addressing job specific needs and delivered at the workplace or during private studio sessions
- Practical professional development workshops and seminars on simple strategies for wellbeing in the workplace
- How I can help Fresh members:
We want you to be empowered to feel well, work well, be well. If you can’t make it to the studio. We come to you.
Whether it is a single stretch session at a conference or staff meeting to get your employees energised or an extended program of pilates and yoga fitness classes for a specific cohort, Just Believe Fit can get you moving in the right direction. We offer specific strategies for mobilisation and postural alignment during the working day and onsite lunchtime or after hours pd education sessions
- Reduce stress and associated conditions
- Boost productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Improve health and fitness
- Enhance positive relationships and workplace morale
- Improve life/work balance
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Life Coach
- Outsourcing Services
- Financial Planner
- Mind Body Wellness Studio
- Personal Training
- Commercial Lawyer
- HR Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Property Advocate
- My target market is:
Our studio classes appeal to men and women who don’t enjoy exercising in gyms or spaces where they are conscious of their appearance, capacity or skill level. They also appeal to people who enjoy variety, being part of a community and having a good laugh.
Our workplace classes and education are of benefit to everyone but particularly where physical stress is placed on the body through extended periods of sitting, standing or loaded movement.