Kay Morton is a leadership coach who works with business owners to help them develop their leadership skills and create a thriving and engaged team.
Kay works with people who possess great professional or technical skills, but feel they could learn more about how to get the best from the people they work with.
The leadership skills you will be developing when working with Kay include:
- Understanding yourself – developing your self-awareness how to use your strengths as a leader
- Building your confidence in your ability to be a great leader
- Improving relationships with all people you connect with – your team, your clients, your suppliers
- Becoming an outstanding communicator
- The services I provide are:
Lead to Thrive currently offers the following programs/services:
- Positive Leadership Program - one-on-one coaching or group workshops
- Behavioural profiling - using Extended DISC profiling to help you understand yourself and others' behaviour
- Presentation skills - improve your presentation and speaking skills
- Facilitation - for planning, process mapping
- How I can help Fresh members:
I have many years of experience working in small and large organisations, in a variety of roles, so I have great knowledge around working with different types of people and industries.
I can help other Freshies with learning how to work effectively with other people - both clients and employees.
I love connecting people who may benefit from collaboration...
- The main business categories in my network are:
Other coaches - business, life, executive, resume
Aged Care Consultant
Writer - policy, annual reports
Allied Health - podiatry, chiropractic, massage, audiology
- My target market is:
Small and medium business owners and team leaders who are new to management or leadership roles.
Business owners who feel that they could be doing better with leading people:
- employees are leaving them too often
- there is discontent within the team
- the team seems disengaged.