I am a Certified Financial Planner, and I run a holistic advice business on the Mornington Peninsula. I am passionate about helping clients reach their financial and lifestyle goals through solid planning, education and coaching and having a deep relationship with them on their journey through life.
- The services I provide are:
Financial Planning is a very broad area, but the easiest way to explain it is that "I help people make and manage decisions about money". This usually falls into several main categories and the areas that I predominantly provide strategic advice in are:
- Superannuation and helping people grow their retirement savings pool so they can have the lifestyle they want when they stop work
- Personal insurance and making sure that clients' positions are protected in case of unforseen events
- Wealth creation outside superannuation through suitable investments and perhaps for specific goals (such as school fees)
- Debt reduction strategies and helping people become mortgage free earlier
- Cashflow and budgeting (this drives everything and is critical to get right!)
- Estate planning and intergenerational advice
- Tax minimisation strategies
- How I can help Fresh members:
As part of my role is to get a really good understanding of clients' situations, we will inevitably discuss other areas of their lives that need attention, but that I may not be able to help with. This presents a great opportunity for me to use my network and connect clients with other trusted professionals. I take great pleasure in connecting people, and Fresh provides me with that network inside which I can refer.
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Mortgage Broker
- General Insurer
- UK Pensions expert
- My target market is:
I can help anyone and everyone, however the majority of my business is those between the ages of 30 and 70, from getting married and starting a family through wealth creation and protection, to the pre-retiree phase when the kids have left home, and then into retirement.