- Haines & Polites
- Property Lawyer
- Hubs: Essendon
Jackson Barrett works for Haines & Polites Legal Practitioners and specialises in Property Law.
Jackson focuses on building sustainable client-relationships based on honesty and consistent communication.
Providing expert counsel and advice is a given; and so instead, Jackson’s guiding principle is to develop a deep understanding of his client’s expectations and desired outcomes, before diving into problem solving.
A client focused approach to the provision of legal services is Jackson’s commitment.
Jackson works predominantly with client’s looking to:
– sell or purchase real estate (conveyancing);
– sell or purchase a business;
– acquire or dispose of shares in a company;
– enter into a shareholder agreement;
– lease or rent both residential and commercial property;
– resolve a property related dispute.
WANT TO CHECK OUT A MEETING BEFORE JOINING?
We’d love to you come along as a guest and experience a Fresh meeting for yourself. You can be sure of a warm welcome and some great connections.