As a Buyer's Advocate, I take the stress out of buying property. With a passion for property from a very young age, I left the corporate world to start my own business as a Buyer's Advocate. I am here to assist buyers from start to finish and make the experience of purchasing property one that is enjoyable and rewarding.
By have strong relationships with Real Estate Agents, not only do I have access to current on market properties, I also have access to off market, pre market and post market properties to help my buyer have a larger pool of properties to select from. I assist first home owners, downsizers, upsizers, investors and everything in between!
- The services I provide are:
- Finding properties that match a client's brief
- Inspecting suitable properties and divise a shortlist
- Save time for clients through research and agent connections
- Negotiate sale
- Bid at auction
- Assist the buyer through the entire process and connect them to preferred partners for extra services such as a mortgage broker, building inspector and conveyancer
- How I can help Fresh members:
I can help Fresh members through the connections I have in my existing network both here in Melbourne and Tasmania. I have sound knowledge of the real estate industry and can assist members to extend their connections in that specific industry.
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Real estate
- Conveyancers/Property Lawyers
- Mortgage Broker
- Financial Services
- My target market is:
- Time poor professionals who are ready to buy their first or next property but lack education and time to achieve the best outcome. I also love to assist families and given my background in Education, understand the importance of school zoning when it comes to buying a family home.