I am a Certified Financial Planner® providing support and advice to clients of all life stages. I genuinely enjoy helping others and in my role I’m able to use my strengths to assist clients of all ages work towards financial independence and take the stress and worry out of managing their finances, so they can enjoy what matters most to them.
At First Financial I specialise in pre-retirement and personal risk insurance advice.
I have worked in the financial services industry for more than 10 years with previous experience in as an accountant. My background enables me to take a holistic view of my client’s financial situations when assessing their lifestyle and financial needs, goals and objectives.
Education and Training:
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds Course
- Accredited Listed Product Adviser (ASX ALPA) Program
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- The services I provide are:
- Cashflow planning
- Debt review and management
- Personal risk insurance
- Investment advice and wealth accumulation strategies
- Superannuation advice
- Estate planning
- How I can help Fresh members:
As a friendly source of information regarding all things financial planning and a trusted adviser for fresh members, their families, colleagues and clients.
Conversely, through my role as a financial planner, I have hundreds of conversations every year with clients that can uncover opportunities for referrals to members within the Fresh network.
- The main business categories in my network are:
- Mortgage Brokers
- Property Advisers
- My target market is:
- Pre-retirees in the last 5-10 years of their working life that are looking put in place a plan for their eventual retirement.
- Accumulators in their early 30’s and 40’s looking to protect their family and plan for life’s financial challenges.