Innovative | Creative| Strategic | Helping Business to generate results marrying digital strategy to creative campaigns
With over 30 years in Corporate and Defence, Carl Garth has extensive experience across Enterprise, Government and SME markets in strategy development, business transformation and restructuring programs.
Commercially and Strategically Astute: Ability not only to define a problem and develop an effective strategy for its resolution but also to execute the delivery of the solution to achieve desired business and customer outcomes.
Business Management: Extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions with the ability to develop and implement business integration plans designed to maximise business efficiencies.
Finance: Demonstrated ability to create and manage budgets both operational and capital, identify, monitor and track progress against plan of benefits and their realisation.
Leadership: Highly skilled in developing a vision and leading people to work as a team in the achievement of shared goals and creating teams that through continuing development aspire to perform at a high level.
- The services I provide are:
We help our clients:
- Understand search and social marketing through consistent communication and education
- Formulate strategies and tactics for leveraging business digital assets
- Generate leads and sales through search engines and social media platforms
- Build brand awareness and establish important business relationships online
- Drive traffic growth and visibility through their targeted audience
- How I can help Fresh members:
I have extensive networks where I can highlight a Fresh member's service where a query is raised by someone wanting help and then if there is interest arrange an introduction.
- The main business categories in my network are:
My networks cover many diverse businesses and industries, both at an SME and Corporate level.
- My target market is:
Small to medium businesses in the IT and Health/Wellness industries that will have a turnover of around $1-2 Million and are looking to take the next step. We do work with smaller businesses but these SME's are our main target.