- Thriving Minds Collective
- Hubs: Victoria State Hub
Ash is a trainer, facilitator and coach, providing world leading wellbeing solutions for workplaces, communities and individuals.
– Uses cutting edge positive psychology tools and techniques, the science of flourishing, coaching and psychometric tests to help leaders excel and achieve sustainable peak performance.
– Have worked for and with CEO’s, Boards and Senior Executives of organisations ranging in size from <1M to $1B+ in a variety of different sectors (government, not for profit and private)
– Experienced in providing consultancy services in the fields of leadership capability assessment, development/coaching and positive psychology.
– Post Grad Cert Wellness (RMIT)
– Mental Health First Aid
– Licensed Trainer (Be Well Co)
– Partner, Trainer, Facilitator & Coach (The Wellbeing Lab)
– Experienced community development practitioner.
– Experienced speaker and workshop facilitator. Workshops include:
Working on Wellbeing Series
Behavioural Change Mastery – Becoming a Habit Making Machine, Tiny Habits®
6 Ways to Well Being
Your Well Being Blueprint
The Necessity of Necessity
The Speed of Trust
Emotional and Conversational Intelligence
High Impact Relationships
Health and Stress Management
Leadership in Life
Strengths at Work
WANT TO CHECK OUT A MEETING BEFORE JOINING?
We’d love to you come along as a guest and experience a Fresh meeting for yourself. You can be sure of a warm welcome and some great connections.